Sintbad antibody | AB01/2C8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human Sintbad
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human SINTBAD antibody recognizes the protein SINTBAD, otherwise known as TANK-binding kinase 1-bindng protein 1 or TBK1-binding protein 1.
SINTBAD acts as an adaptor protein and plays a role in antiviral innate responses by essentially binding to TBK1 and IKBKE (Ryzhakov and Randow, 2007). Interaction of these kinases induces phosphorylation and following activation of IRF-3 transcription factor thus leading to gene regulation for immune responses (Fitzgerald et al. 2003). There is evidence that show IKBKE and TBK1 are crucial oncogenes for activation of a number of signalling pathways in numerous tumours (Wang et al. 2019). In addition, SINTBAD protein is involved in the facilitation autophagy-initiating kinase ULK1 to control IL-15-induced autophagy in natural killer T cells (Zhu et al. 2018).
Mouse anti Human SINTBAD antibody detects a band of 80 kDa.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-279 of human TBKBP1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human SINTBAD antibody detects a band of 80 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up