Siglec-9 antibody | K8
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human Siglec-9
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Siglec-9, Clone K8, also known as CD329, recognises Human sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 9, a single pass type I membrane protein belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Human Siglec-9 is broadly expressed in a range of human tissues with high expression on monocytes and low-level expression on neutrophils and subpopulations of NK, B, and T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Siglec-9 fused to Fc region of human IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
References for Siglec-9 antibody
Zhang, J.Q. et al. (2000) Siglec-9, a novel sialic acid binding member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed broadly on human blood leukocytes.
J Biol Chem. 275 (29): 22121-6.
Avril, T. et al. (2004) The membrane-proximal immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif is critical for the inhibitory signaling mediated by Siglecs-7 and -9, CD33-related Siglecs expressed on human monocytes and NK cells.
J Immunol. 173 (11): 6841-9.
Ikehara, Y. et al. (2004) Negative regulation of T cell receptor signaling by Siglec-7 (p70/AIRM) and Siglec-9.
J Biol Chem. 279 (41): 43117-25.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up