Siglec-7 antibody | S7.7
Filter by Application:E F Reset
Mouse anti Human Siglec-7
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Siglec-7 antibody, cloneS7.7 recognizes human Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 7, otherwise known as CD328, a putative adhesion molecule and member of the Ig superfamily, predominantly expressed by both resting and activated natural killer (NK) cells, and also at lower levels by monocytes, granulocytes, monocyte-derived macrophages and dendritic cells, and a small population of CD8+ memory T cells.
Classed as a CD33-related Siglec, Siglec-7 preferentially binds to glycoconjugates containing alpha-2,3- or alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid, and acts as a novel inhibitory receptor for NK cells, mediating the inhibition of NK cell cytotoxicity, and implicated in the regulation of NK cell and T cell activation, and hematopoiesis.
Mouse anti Human Siglec-7 antibody, cloneS7.7 is a blocking antibody (Avril et al. 2006), and has been shown to recognize Siglec-7 in Rhesus monkey (Jaroenpool et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Siglec-7 3T3 transfected cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice, were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells.
- Western Blotting
- MCA5782GA detects a band of approximately 65kDa using Siglec-7 transfected CHO cells see Nicoll, G. et al. for details.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for Siglec-7 antibody
Nicoll, G. et al. (1999) Identification and characterization of a novel siglec, siglec-7, expressed by human natural killer cells and monocytes.
J Biol Chem. 274 (48): 34089-95.
Jaroenpool, J. et al. (2007) Differences in the constitutive and SIV infection induced expression of Siglecs by hematopoietic cells from non-human primates.
Cell Immunol. 250 (1-2): 91-104.
Avril T et al. (2006) Sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin 7 mediates selective recognition of sialylated glycans expressed on Campylobacter jejuni lipooligosaccharides.
Infect Immun. 74 (7): 4133-41.
Nguyen, D.H. et al. (2006) Loss of Siglec expression on T lymphocytes during human evolution.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 103 (20): 7765-70.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up