SHC3 antibody | AB04/6H9-5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human SHC3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human SHC3 antibody recognizes SHC-transforming protein 3, also known as protein Rai.
SHC3 is an adaptor protein belonging to the SHC family and is thought to play a role in cell differentiation and cell survival (Conti et al. 2001). Downregulation of SHC3 results in aberrant levels of hypoxic signaling, inflammatory responses and apoptosis (Ulivieri et al. 2016). SHC3 is overexpressed in a number of different cancers (Magrassi et al. 2005, Miyake et al. 2005, De Falco et al. 2005, Liu et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-498 of human SHC3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human SHC3 antibody detects a band of 65 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007417 central nervous system development
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up