SHC1 p66 antibody | K02/12E8
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti Human SHC1 p66 antibody recognizes SRC homology 2 domain-containing transforming protein C1 isoform p66, also known as SHC-transforming protein 3 isoform p66 or SHC-transforming protein A isoform p66.
SHC1 is a ubiquitously-expressed signaling adapter, linking activated growth factor receptors to signaling pathways. Importantly, EGFR signaling is mediated by phosphorylation and interactions of SHC1 protein, defining output from the EGF R pathway (Zheng et al. 2013). SHC1 exists as three functionally-distinct isoforms with molecular weights 46 kDa, 52 kDa and 66 kDa. These isoforms are encoded from the same gene, sharing a common structure and each possessing several phosphorylation sites (Mehlitz et al. 2010). SHC1 plays an oncogenic role in several cancer types (An et al. 2016). Isoforms of SHC1 may have distinct roles in disease.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-110 of human SHC1 p66
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human SHC1 p66 antibody detects a band of 67 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up