Sex Hormone Binding Globulin antibody | 31.7E2
Mouse anti Human, Sex hormone binding globulin antibody, clone 31.7E2 does not recognise alpha fetoprotein, human serum albumin or thyroxine-binding globulin. It has minimal cross reactivity with cortisol-binding globulin (0.1%) and human IgG (0.003%).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 3.4 x 1010 L/mole
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P04278 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SHBG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005497 androgen binding
- GO:0009914 hormone transport
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|