Mouse anti Human S100A4 antibody, clone 1F12-1G7 recognizes human S100A4, also known as S100 calcium-binding protein A4, a member of the S-100 protein family containing two EF-hand calcium-binding domains. S100A4 may play a role in motility, invasion and tubulin polymerization and is also involved in tumor metastasis.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein with a GST tag corresponding to amino acids 1 - 102 of human S100A4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
calcium ion binding
epithelial to mesenchymal transition
positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
perinuclear region of cytoplasm
RAGE receptor binding
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of S100A4 antibody
- 1 This product requires fixation of cells for 15 minutes. 4 % paraformaldehyde solution (NaOH in PBS) pH 7.4 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- MCA3436Z detects a band of approximately 10 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available