S100A4 antibody | 1F12-1G7
|Mouse anti Human S100A4 antibody, clone 1F12-1G7 recognizes human S100A4, also known as S100 calcium-binding protein A4, a member of the S-100 protein family containing two EF-hand calcium-binding domains. S100A4 may play a role in motility, invasion and tubulin polymerization and is also involved in tumor metastasis.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein with a GST tag corresponding to amino acids 1 - 102 of human S100A4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunofluorescence 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1 This product requires fixation of cells for 15 minutes. 4 % paraformaldehyde solution (NaOH in PBS) pH 7.4 is recommended for this purpose.
- Western Blotting
- MCA3436Z detects a band of approximately 10 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001837 epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050786 RAGE receptor binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up