ROR1 antibody | 2F8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human ROR1:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human ROR1 antibody, clone 2F8 recognizes human Inactive tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR1, also known as ROR1 or Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1. ROR1 is a 908 amino acid ~120 kDa single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein which may act as a receptor for the wnt ligand WNT5A.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 294-393 of human ROR1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Zhang, S. et al. (2012) ROR1 Is Expressed in Human Breast Cancer and Associated with Enhanced Tumor-Cell Growth.
PLoS One. 7: e31127.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004714 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0017147 Wnt-protein binding
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up