ROR1 antibody | 2F8
Mouse anti Human ROR1 antibody, clone 2F8 recognizes human Inactive tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR1, also known as ROR1 or Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1. ROR1 is a 908 amino acid ~120 kDa single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein which may act as a receptor for the wnt ligand WNT5A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 294-393 of human ROR1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q01973 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ROR1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004714 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0017147 Wnt-protein binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of ROR1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Zhang, S. et al. (2012) ROR1 Is Expressed in Human Breast Cancer and Associated with Enhanced Tumor-Cell Growth.
PLoS One. 7: e31127.