RelB antibody | 17.3
Filter by Application:WB IF Reset
Mouse anti RelB
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti-RelB antibody, clone 17.3 recognizes the transcription factor RelB, also known as I-Rel. RelB is encoded by the v-rel avian reticuloendotheliosis viral oncogene homolog B gene and is a critical component of the NF-kappa-B pathway.
Upon cleavage of the NF-kappa-B p105 and p100 subunits into the NF-kappa-B p50 and p52 subunits, RelB forms RelB-p50 and RelB-p52 heterodimers. These dimers act as activators of transcription by binding to kappaB sites present on DNA (Oeckinghaus and Ghosh 2009). RelB-p50 and RelB-p52 binding induces the expression of genes mediating immune responses, inflammation and apoptosis (Jing and Lee 2014).
Misregulation of the NF-kappa-B pathway has been implicated in a variety of disease states including autoimmunity and cancer. As the NF-kappa-B pathway has been demonstrated to be constitutively active in a large group of tumors, developing NF-kappa-B inhibitors has emerged as a new cancer therapy approach (Chaturverdi et al. 2011 and Baud and Karin et al. 2009).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein derived from C-terminal region of human RelB protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/10||1/50|
|Western Blotting||1 - 2 ug/ml|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti RelB antibody recognizes a band of approximately 63 kDa in THP-1 cell lysate, Daudi cell lysate, and Raji cell lysate
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up