REDD1 antibody | J01-1F6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human REDD1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human REDD1, clone J01-1F6 recognizes DNA damage-inducible transcript 4 protein, also known as DDIT4.
A dysregulation in the degradation of REDD1 contributes to an increase in mTOR signaling during tumor development ( Tirado-Hurtado et al. 2018). An increase in the REDD1 protein has also been seen in patients with colorectal cancer ( Fattahi et al. 2021).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-232 of human REDD1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human REDD1 antibody detects a band of 32 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0009968 negative regulation of signal transduction
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up