Prostate Specific Antigen antibody | 58.8H10
Mouse anti human PSA, clone 58.8H10 recognizes prostate specific antigen (PSA), a ~34 kDa serine protease produced by prostatic epithelial cells also known as kallikrein 3. Mouse anti human PSA, clone 58.8H10 also recognizes PSA complexed with alpha-1-antichymotrypsin (PSA-Act).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native PSA from human prostate.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P07288 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KLK3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Prostate Specific Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/25||1/100|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)