Mouse anti Human prolactin antibody, clone P2 recognises human prolactin, an acidic, single chain polypeptide secreted by cells in the anterior pituitary gland.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Human Prolactin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
prolactin receptor binding
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
regulation of multicellular organism growth
positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Prolactin antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- 0100-0665 is suitable for use as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA, with 0100-0664 as the detection antibody.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Paraffin
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra