Prolactin antibody | P2 (BGN/F65/02)
Mouse anti Human prolactin antibody, clone P2 recognises human prolactin, an acidic, single chain polypeptide secreted by cells in the anterior pituitary gland.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human Prolactin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01236 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PRL Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005148 prolactin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0007595 lactation
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0040014 regulation of multicellular organism growth
- GO:0046427 positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of Prolactin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- 0100-0665 is suitable for use as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA, with 0100-0664 as the detection antibody.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)