Mouse anti Human prolactin antibody, clone P1 recognizes human prolactin, an acidic, single chain polypeptide secreted by cells in the anterior pituitary gland.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by salt precipitation and ion-exchange chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Human prolactin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
prolactin receptor binding
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
regulation of multicellular organism growth
positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Prolactin antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This antibody may be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with catalogue number 0100-0665 as the capture antibody.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available