Prolactin antibody | INN-hPRL-1
|Mouse anti Human Prolactin antibody, clone INN-hPRL-1 recognises human prolactin, also known as luteotropic hormone or luteotropin, binding to epitope 'c' as determined by a competitive binding assay (Staindl et al. 1987). Prolactin is a 199 amnio acid ~24 kDa secreted anterior pituitary hormone acting to promote lactation.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500||1/1000|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/500||1/1000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. 1mM EDTA buffer pH 8.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Pituitary
References for Prolactin antibody
Staindl, B. et al. (1987) Monoclonal antibodies against human, bovine and rat prolactin: epitope mapping of human prolactin and development of a two-site immunoradiometric assay.
J Endocrinol. 114 (2): 311-8.
Toth, B. et al. (2009) Insulin and leptin receptors as possible new candidates for endocrine control in normal and disturbed human pregnancy.
Mol Hum Reprod. 15:231-9.
Ye, Y. et al. (2018) Prostaglandin E2 receptor 3 signaling is induced in placentas with unexplained recurrent pregnancy losses.
Endocr Connect. 7 (5): 749-761.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005148 prolactin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0007595 lactation
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0040014 regulation of multicellular organism growth
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046427 positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up