PPP2R5E antibody | IJ01-4C1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human PPP2R5E
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human PPP2R5E antibody, clone IJ01-4C1 recognizes serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A 56-kDa regulatory subunit epsilon isoform, also known as PP2A B subunit isoform B'-epsilon or PP2A B subunit isoform B56-epsilon.
PPP2R5E is a member of the phosphatase 2A (PP2A) regulatory subunit B family and functions as a tumor suppressor in human cancers. Studies have also revealed that there may be a correlation between polymorphisms in PP2A subunit genes, including the PPP2R5E gene, and increased risk of lung cancer (Yang et al. 2013). Studies have also shown that PPP2R5E may play a role in the proliferation and apoptosis of gastric cancer cells (Liu et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-467 of human PPP2R5E
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human PPP2R5E antibody detects a band of 50 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up