PPP2R5C antibody | AB01/1C2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human PPP2R5C antibody recognizes serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A 56 kDa regulatory subunit gamma isoform, otherwise known as renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-29.
PPP2R5C belongs to the protein phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit B family. Protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) is one of the four major serine/threonine phosphatases, and is involved in mediating cell growth and division. PP2A is a heterotrimeric protein consisting of a 36 kDa catalytic C subunit, a 65 kDa structural A subunit, and a variable regulatory B subunit. The exact B subunit present determines the substrate selectivity and catalytic activity of PP2A (McCright et al. 1996). PPP2R5C has also been shown to regulate ERK signaling through dephosphorylation of ERK (Letourneux et al. 2006).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 375-513 of human PPP2R5C
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human PPP2R5C antibody detects a band of 70 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000159 protein phosphatase type 2A complex
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000775 chromosome, centromeric region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006977 DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator resulting in cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008601 protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity
- GO:0042771 DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator resulting in induction of apoptosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043161 proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up