Parkin antibody | 1H4
Mutations in the PARK2 gene has been noted to affect susceptibility to Parkinson's disease (PARK) and development of Parkinson disease 2, also known as autosomal recessive juvenile Parkinsonism (PARK2) which differs from classical Parkinson disease by early DOPA-induced dyskinesia, diurnal fluctuation of the symptoms, sleep benefit, dystonia and hyper-reflexia (Kitada et al. 1998).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 288-388 of human PARK2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of Parkin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Parkin antibody
Brody, K. M. et al (2008) Regional and cellular localisation of Parkin co-regulated gene in developing and adult mouse brain.
Brain Res. 1201: 177-86.
Scuderi, S. et al. (2014) Alternative splicing generates different parkin protein isoforms: evidences in human, rat, and mouse brain.
Biomed Res Int. 2014:690796.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster