Osteocalcin antibody | 6F9G4E10
|Mouse anti Human Osteocalcin antibody, clone 6F9G4E10 recognizes intact human osteocalcin in a 2 site assay and reacts with osteocalcin fragments corresponding to amino acids 1-19, 7-19 and 15-31 of the native molecule. It does not recognize fragments representing amino acids 20-42 or intact bovine osteocalcin.
Osteocalcin (Bone Gla Protein) is a 49 amino acid ~5.8 kDa single chain vitamin K dependent protein, made by osteoblasts and major component of the non-collagenous bone matrix. Serum osteocalcin is elevated in diseases characterized by increased bone turnover such as osteoporosis, hyperparathyroidism and Paget’s disease, and low in conditions associated with low bone turnover such as hypoparathyroidism and growth hormone deficiency.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human osteocalcin GST fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Bone GLA Protein
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0008147 structural constituent of bone
- GO:0030282 bone mineralization
- GO:0030500 regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0042476 odontogenesis
- GO:0045124 regulation of bone resorption
- GO:0045670 regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0046848 hydroxyapatite binding
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up