NCOA1 antibody | C02/13A7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human NCOA1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human NCOA1 antibody, clone C02/13A7 recognizes Nuclear receptor coactivator 1 protein, also known as NCoA-1.
NCOA1 is part of the p160 steroid receptor coactivator (SRC) family, and plays a crucial role in gene regulation. Dysregulation of NCOA1 results in progression and initiation of different cancers (Wang et al. 2018). Coactivators such as NCOA1 interact with sex steroid receptors such as estrogen receptor (ER) and androgen receptor (AR). Due to this interaction, there has been a great interest in study of breast and prostate cancers, and has generally been seen to be high in these cancers (Kazan and Gunduz et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-470 of human NCOA1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti human NCOA1 detects a band of approximately 185 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up