Myoglobin antibody | 164.3D5
Myoglobin is released from injured muscle into the bloodstream, making it a sensitive marker for all muscle injury. It is commonly used in combination with troponin as a marker for myocardial damage in heart attacks. It is filtered by the kidneys, but is a potential cause of renal failure as it is toxic to the renal tubular epithelium (Lima et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005344 oxygen transporter activity
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Myoglobin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|