Melanocyte Cell Surface Antigen antibody | 3C3 (Mel.2)
Mouse anti Human Melanocyte Cell Surface Antigen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- 3C3 (Mel.2)
- Melanocyte Cell Surface Antigen
|Mouse anti Human melanocyte cell surface antigen antibody, clone 3C3 recognises a cell surface antigen expressed exclusively by human melanocytes and pigmented human tumours.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human KW-mel(2.1) melanoma cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human melanocytes
References for Melanocyte Cell Surface Antigen antibody
Nguyen, V.T. et al. (2001) Programmed cell death of keratinocytes culminates in apoptotic secretion of a humectant upon secretagogue action of acetylcholine.
J Cell Sci. 114 (Pt 6): 1189-204.
Randall, V.A. et al. (2008) Stem cell factor/c-Kit signalling in normal and androgenetic alopecia hair follicles.
J Endocrinol. 197 (1): 11-23.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up