Mouse anti Human MCP-3 antibody, clone h.mcp.3 recognizes human C-C motif chemokine 7, also known as Monocyte chemoattractant protein 3, MCP-3, CCL7, NC28 or Small-inducible cytokine A7. MCP-3 is a 99 amino acid (including signal peptide sequence) ~9kDa chemotactic glycoprotein for monocytes and eosinophils. No cross reactivity is observed with MCP-1, MCP-2 or other structurally related chemokines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently vortexed after reconstitution and microcentrifuged before use.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human MCP-3 (Macrophage Chemoattractant Protein-3).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised C3H/HeJ mice were fused with cells of a mouse myeloma cell line.
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of MCP-3 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for MCP-3 antibody
Al-Bannawi, A. et al. (2011) Chlamydia pneumoniae induces chemokine expression by platelets in patients with atherosclerosis.
Med Princ Pract. 20 (5): 438-43.
Opdenakker, G. et al. (1993) Human monocyte chemotactic protein-3 (MCP-3): molecular cloning of the cDNA and comparison with other chemokines.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 191: 535-42.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra