MCP-3 antibody | h.mcp.3
Mouse anti Human MCP-3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human MCP-3 antibody, clone h.mcp.3 recognizes human C-C motif chemokine 7, also known as Monocyte chemoattractant protein 3, MCP-3, CCL7, NC28 or Small-inducible cytokine A7. MCP-3 is a 99 amino acid (including signal peptide sequence) ~9kDa chemotactic glycoprotein for monocytes and eosinophils. No cross reactivity is observed with MCP-1, MCP-2 or other structurally related chemokines.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently vortexed after reconstitution and microcentrifuged before use.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human MCP-3 (Macrophage Chemoattractant Protein-3).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised C3H/HeJ mice were fused with cells of a mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for MCP-3 antibody
Al-Bannawi, A. et al. (2011) Chlamydia pneumoniae induces chemokine expression by platelets in patients with atherosclerosis.
Med Princ Pract. 20 (5): 438-43.
Opdenakker, G. et al. (1993) Human monocyte chemotactic protein-3 (MCP-3): molecular cloning of the cDNA and comparison with other chemokines.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 191: 535-42.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up