Mouse anti Human MCP-3 antibody, clone h.mcp.3 recognizes human C-C motif chemokine 7, also known as Monocyte chemoattractant protein 3, MCP-3, CCL7, NC28 or Small-inducible cytokine A7. MCP-3 is a 99 amino acid (including signal peptide sequence) ~9kDa chemotactic glycoprotein for monocytes and eosinophils. No cross reactivity is observed with MCP-1, MCP-2 or other structurally related chemokines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently vortexed after reconstitution and microcentrifuged before use.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human MCP-3 (Macrophage Chemoattractant Protein-3).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised C3H/HeJ mice were fused with cells of a mouse myeloma cell line.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of MCP-3 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Opdenakker, G. et al. (1993) Human monocyte chemotactic protein-3 (MCP-3): molecular cloning of the cDNA and comparison with other chemokines.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 191: 535-42.