MAP3K14 antibody | EF02-1H3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human MAP3K14
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human MAP3K14 antibody, clone EF02-1H3
recognizes mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 14 also known as NF-kappa-B-inducing kinase (NIK).
MAP3K14 is a lymphotoxin beta-activated kinase that plays a role in the activation of NF-kappa-B and its transcriptional activity by promoting proteolytic processing of NFKB2/P100 (Liao et al. 2004). Overexpression of MAP3K14 is seen in inflammatory diseases, metabolic abnormalities, and the formation and progression of cancer. Loss of MAP3K14 causes severe immunological deficiencies (Pflug and Sitcheran, 2020).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 556-947 of human MAP3K14
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human MAP3K14 antibody detects a band of 104 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates. Multiple bands are observed when using Mouse anti human MAP3K14 antibody in western-blotting due to the poly-ubiquitination of MAP3K14 that can either stabilize and activate it or induce its degradation by the proteasome.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004704 NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0004709 MAP kinase kinase kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007249 I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up