MAdCAM-1 antibody | 17F5
Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1 antibody, clone 17F5 recognizes human mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule 1 (MAdCAM-1) a ~60 kDa transmembrane protein that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. MAdCAM-1 is strongly expressed on mucosal lymphoid tissue and high endothelial venules of Peyer's patches. Human MAdCAM-1 interacts with the beta 7 integrin LPAM-1 (alpha4beta7), CD62L, and VLA-4 (alpha4beta1) and is involved in lymphocyte trafficking, Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1 antibody, clone 17F5 recognizes the mucin domain of MAdCAM-1. This antibody does not block the function of MAdCAM-1 (Leung, E. et al. 2004).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Camel
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant soluble MAdCAM-1-fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/50||1/100|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1 Clone 17F5 recognizes human MAdCAM-1 under non-reducing conditions.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human MAdCAM-1 antibody, clone 17F5 detects a band of approximately 60kDa.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for MAdCAM-1 antibody
Leung, E. et al. (1996) Cloning of the mucosal addressin MAdCAM-1 from human brain: identification of novel alternatively spliced transcripts.
Immunol Cell Biol. 74 (6): 490-6.
Leung, E. et al. (2004) Bioassay detects soluble MAdCAM-1 in body fluids.
Immunol Cell Biol. 82 (4): 400-9.
Al-Mohammed Salem, K.T. et al. (2012) Adhesion Molecules and the Cellular Population of the Normal Camel (Camelus dromedaries) Mammary Glands
The Open Veterinary Science Journal. 6 (1): 15-22.
Guerra-Pérez N et al. (2015) Retinoic acid imprints a mucosal-like phenotype on dendritic cells with an increased ability to fuel HIV-1 infection.
J Immunol. 194 (5): 2415-23.
Loiseau, C. et al. (2016) CCR6(-) regulatory T cells blunt the restoration of gut Th17 cells along the CCR6-CCL20 axis in treated HIV-1-infected individuals.
Mucosal Immunol. 9 (5): 1137-50.
- Mucosal Addressin Cell Adhesion MOLECULE-1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up