Lysozyme antibody | SB1 (BGN/06/961)
Mouse anti Human Lysozyme
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- SB1 (BGN/06/961)
|Mouse anti Human Lysozyme antibody, clone SB1 (BGN/06/961) recognizes lysozyme, an enzyme that is present in mucosal secretions such as saliva and tears that is involved with non-specific organism defence. It functions by hydrolyzing 1,2-beta linkages between N-acetylmuramic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine residues such as those found in the walls of various Gram-positive bacteria.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human lysozyme purified from urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up