Lysozyme antibody | SB1 (BGN/06/961)
Mouse anti Human Lysozyme antibody, clone SB1 (BGN/06/961) recognizes lysozyme, an enzyme that is present in mucosal secretions such as saliva and tears that is involved with non-specific organism defence. It functions by hydrolyzing 1,2-beta linkages between N-acetylmuramic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine residues such as those found in the walls of various Gram-positive bacteria.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human lysozyme purified from urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P61626 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LYZ Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003796 lysozyme activity
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0016998 cell wall macromolecule catabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lysozyme antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)