Luteinizing Hormone antibody | 39.2A7
Mouse anti Human Luteinizing hormone antibody, clone 39.2A7 recognizes human luteinizing hormone, a gonadotrophic hormone found in the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. It does not react with TSH and shows very low levels of cross reactivity with hCG (<3%) and FSH (<6%).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 2.3 x 109 L/mole
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P01215 Related reagents
- P01229 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CGA Related reagents
- LHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008584 male gonad development
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Luteinizing Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)