LAMTOR4 antibody | EF01-1D8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human LAMTOR4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human LAMTOR4, clone EF01-1D8 recognizes the Ragulator complex protein LAMTOR4, also known as C7orf59.
LAMTOR4 is a part of the Ragulator complex, which is an important regulator of cell metabolism and growth via the activation of the mTOR complex-1 pathway. (Bar-Peled et al. 2012). Deregulation within the mTORC1 pathway can be seen to result in conditions such as cancer, obesity and type 2 diabetes. The Ragulator complex in line with heterodimeric GTPases and the v-ATPase form a system that is used as an amino acid sensing system by mTORC1 (Bar-Peled & Sabatiniet al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-99 of human LAMTOR4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human LAMTOR4 antibody detects a band of 12 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up