LAMTOR2 antibody | N03-6B7-3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human LAMTOR2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human LAMTOR2, clone N03-6B7-3 recognizes the regulator complex protein LAMTOR2, also known as endosomal adaptor protein p14.
LAMTOR2 is part of the ragulator complex which is involved in the activation of the signaling complex mTORC1. LAMTOR2 also plays a crucial role in tissue homeostasis and immunity, and a reduction in levels of LAMTOR2 have been shown to negatively impact these key mechanisms( Scheffler et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-125 of human LAMTOR2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human LAMTOR2 antibody detects a band of 12 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up