Lambda Light Chain antibody | Mc24-IC6
|Mouse anti Human Lambda Light Chain antibody, clone Mc24-IC6 recognizes human lambda light chains, and shows no cross- reactivity to kappa light chains or to immunoglobulin heavy chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NSI myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul washed whole blood.
References for Lambda Light Chain antibody
Reynolds, W.M. et al. (1992) A simple technique for the determination of kappa and lambda immunoglobulin light chain expression by B cells in whole blood.
J Immunol Methods. 151 (1-2): 123-9.
Suárez, E. et al. (2004) Human monoclonal antibodies produced in transgenic BABkappa,lambda mice recognising idiotypic immunoglobulins of human lymphoma cells.
Mol Immunol. 41 (5): 519-26.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up