KCNA3 antibody | 1D8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human KCNA3 antibody, clone 1D8 recognizes human Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily A member 3, also known as KCNA3, HGK5, HLK3, HPCN3, Voltage-gated K(+) channel HuKIII or Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv1.3. KCNA3 is a 575 amino acid ~60 kDa multi pass transmembrane glycoprotein involved in mediation of voltage dependent potassium ion permeability of excitable membranes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 424-523 of human KCNA3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up