IRF9 antibody | I01/8C10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human IRF9
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human IRF9 antibody, clone I01/8C10 recognizes Interferon regulatory factor 9 protein, also known as IRF9 or IFN-alpha-responsive transcription factor subunit.
IRF9 is a protein coding gene, and is a member of the interferon regulatory factor (IRF) family. IRF9 has an important role in mediating the type 1 interferon antiviral response and as such has a vital role as a transcription factor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-393 of human IRF9.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti human IRF9 antibody detects a band of approximately 52 kDa in THP1 cell lysates.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up