IP-10 antibody | 4D5
Mouse anti Human IP-10 antibody, clone 4D5 recognizes human C-X-C motif chemokine 10, also known as IP-10, Small-inducible cytokine B10 or CXCL10. IP-10 is a 98 amino acid ~10kDa CxC chemokine induced by interferon γ (P02778).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IP-10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63-AgP-653 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02778 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CXCL10 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008603 cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of IP-10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IP-10 antibody
Wetzel, M.A. et al. (2000) Mu-opioid induction of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, RANTES, and IFN-gamma-inducible protein-10 expression in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
J Immunol. 165: 6519-24.