Mouse anti Human IP-10 antibody, clone 4D5 recognizes human C-X-C motif chemokine 10, also known as IP-10, Small-inducible cytokine B10 or CXCL10. IP-10 is a 98 amino acid ~10kDa CxC chemokine induced by interferon γ.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IP-10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63-AgP-653 myeloma cell line
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
muscle organ development
positive regulation of cell proliferation
cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IP-10 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IP-10 antibody
Wetzel, M.A. et al. (2000) Mu-opioid induction of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, RANTES, and IFN-gamma-inducible protein-10 expression in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
J Immunol. 165: 6519-24.
De Paepe, B. et al. (2012) Upregulation of chemokines and their receptors in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: potential for attenuation of myofiber necrosis.
Muscle Nerve. 46 (6): 917-25.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra