IP-10 antibody | 4D5
Mouse anti Human IP-10
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human IP-10 antibody, clone 4D5 recognizes human C-X-C motif chemokine 10, also known as IP-10, Small-inducible cytokine B10 or CXCL10. IP-10 is a 98 amino acid ~10kDa CxC chemokine induced by interferon γ.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human IP-10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63-AgP-653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for IP-10 antibody
Wetzel, M.A. et al. (2000) Mu-opioid induction of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, RANTES, and IFN-gamma-inducible protein-10 expression in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
J Immunol. 165: 6519-24.
De Paepe, B. et al. (2012) Upregulation of chemokines and their receptors in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: potential for attenuation of myofiber necrosis.
Muscle Nerve. 46 (6): 917-25.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008603 cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up