Integrin Alpha V Beta 5 antibody | P1F6
Mouse anti Human integrin alpha V beta 5 antibody, clone P1F6 recognizes the integrin alpha V beta 5 holomolecule. ITGaVb5 acts as a receptor for fibronectin and has also been co-opted as a cellular receptor for adenovirus type C (Lyle and McCormick 2010).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chicken
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human UCLA P3 cells (lung carcinoma).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P18084 Related reagents
- P06756 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ITGAV Related reagents
- ITGB5 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0032369 negative regulation of lipid transport
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045715 negative regulation of low-density lipoprotein particle receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0050748 negative regulation of lipoprotein metabolic process
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- For research purposes only
Applications of Integrin Alpha V Beta 5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- For use on human carcinomas, normal epithelium and keratinocytes using acetone or paraformaldehyde fixed tissue sections.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for Integrin Alpha V Beta 5 antibody
Aplin, J. D. et al. (1996) Integrins beta 5, beta 3 and alpha v are apically distributed in endometrial epithelium
Mol Hum Reprod 2: 527 - 534
Weinacker, A. et al. (1994) Role of the integrin alpha v beta 6 in cell attachment to fibronectin. Heterologous expression of intact and secreted forms of the receptor
J Biol Chem 269: 6940 - 6948
Wayner, E. A. et al. (1991) Integrins alpha v beta 3 and alpha v beta 5 contribute to cell attachment to vitronectin but differentially distribute on the cell surface
J Cell Biol 113: 919 - 929