Integrin Alpha 9 Beta 1 antibody | Y9A2
Mouse anti Human Integrin Alpha 9 Beta 1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Integrin Alpha 9 Beta 1
|Mouse anti Human Integrin alpha 9 beta 1 antibody, clone Y9A2 recognizes the human alpha9 integrin, a ~140 kDa glycoprotein expressed as a heterodimer in association with the beta1 integrin. The alpha9 integrin is expressed by epithelial cells, including airway epithelial cells.
Mouse anti Human Integrin alpha 9 beta 1 antibody, clone Y9A2 inhibits adhesion of alpha9 expressing cells to N-terminal osteopontin. Mouse anti Human Integrin alpha 9 beta 1 antibody, clone Y9A2 has been shown to cause 100% inhibition of α9β1-mediated adhesion to the third fibronectin type III repeat in tenascin at <10ug/ml (
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Pig Guinea Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- alpha9 integrin transfected lambda cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Immunohistology - Resin|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for Integrin Alpha 9 Beta 1 antibody
Wang, A. et al. (1996) Differential regulation of airway epithelial integrins by growth factors.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 15 (5): 664-72.
Smith, L.L. et al. (1996) Osteopontin N-terminal domain contains a cryptic adhesive sequence recognized by alpha9beta1 integrin.
J Biol Chem. 271 (45): 28485-91.
Yokosaki, Y. et al. (1996) Differential effects of the integrins alpha9beta1, alphavbeta3, and alphavbeta6 on cell proliferative responses to tenascin. Roles of the beta subunit extracellular and cytoplasmic domains.
J Biol Chem. 271 (39): 24144-50.
Sime, W. et al. (2009) Human mast cells adhere to and migrate on epithelial and vascular basement membrane laminins LM-332 and LM-511 via alpha3beta1 integrin.
J Immunol. 183 (7): 4657-65.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up