Integrin Alpha 7 antibody | 8G2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human Integrin Alpha 7:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Integrin Alpha 7
|Mouse anti Human Integrin alpha 7 antibody, clone 8G2 recognizes human integrin alpha 7. Integrin alpha 7 is a 1148 amino acid ~130 kDa type 1 single pass transmembrane glycoprotein. Integrin alpha 7 is the primary receptor for laminin in myoblasts and myofibres (Ziober et al. 2015). Mutations in the ITGA7 gene can lead to the development of a form of congenital muscular dystrophy (MDCI) presenting at or near birth with hypotonia, muscle weakness and commonly, joint contractures (Hyashi et al. 1998).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 478 - 578 of human intefrin alpha 7
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
References for Integrin Alpha 7 antibody
Vinnik, A. et al. (2013) Compounds for the treatment and prevention of retroviral infections
Patent application Number PCT/US2013/061940
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up