Insulin/Proinsulin antibody | D3E7 (5B6/6)
Mouse anti Human Insulin/Proinsulin antibody, clone D3E7 (5B6/6) recognizes both insulin and proinsulin, but does not react with free C-peptide.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat Bovine Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human insulin.
- 6.3 x 108 M-1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01308 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- INS Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000165 MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0002674 negative regulation of acute inflammatory response
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0005159 insulin-like growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0006006 glucose metabolic process
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0006521 regulation of cellular amino acid metabolic process
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0045909 positive regulation of vasodilation
- GO:0014068 positive regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0015758 glucose transport
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0046889 positive regulation of lipid biosynthetic process
- GO:0022898 regulation of transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0031904 endosome lumen
- GO:0031954 positive regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0032148 activation of protein kinase B activity
- GO:0032583 regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0033861 negative regulation of NAD(P)H oxidase activity
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0042177 negative regulation of protein catabolic process
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045597 positive regulation of cell differentiation
- GO:0045721 negative regulation of gluconeogenesis
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045818 negative regulation of glycogen catabolic process
- GO:0045821 positive regulation of glycolysis
- GO:0045840 positive regulation of mitosis
- GO:0045861 negative regulation of proteolysis
- GO:0045908 negative regulation of vasodilation
- GO:0045922 negative regulation of fatty acid metabolic process
- GO:0046628 positive regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0046631 alpha-beta T cell activation
- GO:0050709 negative regulation of protein secretion
- GO:0050715 positive regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050995 negative regulation of lipid catabolic process
- GO:0051000 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- GO:0055089 fatty acid homeostasis
- GO:0060266 negative regulation of respiratory burst involved in inflammatory response
- GO:0060267 positive regulation of respiratory burst
- For research purposes only
Applications of Insulin/Proinsulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/100||1/300|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Insulin/Proinsulin||5330-3339||0.2 mg||C E|
Product Specific References
References for Insulin/Proinsulin antibody
Qin, J. et al. (2009) Overexpression of suppressor of cytokine signaling 1 in islet grafts results in anti-apoptotic effects and prolongs graft survival.
Life Sci. 84: 810-6.
Jörns A et al. (2015) TNF-α Antibody Therapy in Combination With the T-Cell-Specific Antibody Anti-TCR Reverses the Diabetic Metabolic State in the LEW.1AR1-iddm Rat.
Diabetes. 64 (8): 2880-91.