IL-18BP antibody | B01-3E12
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human INTERLEUKIN-18BP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone B01-3E12, recognizes interleukin-18-binidng protein (IL-18BP), also known as tadekinig-alpha. IL-18BP is a secreted immunoregulatory binding protein which binds to and inhibits the cytokine activity of mature IL-18 with high affinity. IL-18 plays a role in host defense, inflammation, tissue repair, and regeneration (Mühl & Bachmann 2019).
IL-18BP is constitutively expressed in the spleen, PBMCs, monocytes and umbilical vein endothelial cells (Mühl & Bachmann 2019, Corbaz et al. 2002). It is detectable in the serum of healthy humans at a 20 fold molar excess compared to IL-18, with subjects showing levels of 2,000 – 4,000 pg/ml of IL-18BP (Kaplanski et al. 2018). IL-18BP is upregulated in response to inflammation as part of the inflammation resolution process. Additionally, it can be upregulated during various cancers and IL-18BP levels are also affected by viral infections such as dengue and hepatitis C (Mühl & Bachmann 2019).
The purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone B01-3E12 (MCA6244GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone A07-5D2 (MCA6245B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- NS0 derived recombinant human full length interleukin-18BP (Thr31-Gly194)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human INTERLEUKIN-18BP:Biotin||MCA6245B||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human INTERLEUKIN-18BP:Biotin|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0042007 interleukin-18 binding
- GO:0042088 T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0048019 receptor antagonist activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up