IFN Alpha antibody | C10F5
Mouse anti Human interferon alpha antibody, clone C10F5 has bee used successfully for the immunohistochemical detection of interferon-α producing cells on cryostat sections in a human suction blister model (Reed et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant Human Interferon alpha -A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63. Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005132 interferon-alpha/beta receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060338 regulation of type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IFN Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IFN Alpha antibody
Reed, J.R. et al. (2004) Telomere erosion in memory T cells induced by telomerase inhibition at the site of antigenic challenge in vivo.
J Exp Med. 199 (10): 1433-43.
van der Laan, A. M. (2013) Adverse left ventricular remodelling after acute myocardial infarction in patients is associated with attenuated type I interferon signalling
In: Monocytes in ischemic heart disease ‘s-Hertogenbosch: Boxpress
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra