IFN Alpha antibody | C10F5
Mouse anti Human interferon alpha antibody, clone C10F5 has bee used successfully for the immunohistochemical detection of interferon-α producing cells on cryostat sections in a human suction blister model (Reed et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant Human Interferon alpha -A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63. Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005132 interferon-alpha/beta receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060338 regulation of type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IFN Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IFN Alpha antibody
Reed, J.R. et al. (2004) Telomere erosion in memory T cells induced by telomerase inhibition at the site of antigenic challenge in vivo.
J Exp Med. 199 (10): 1433-43.
van der Laan, A. M. (2013) Adverse left ventricular remodelling after acute myocardial infarction in patients is associated with attenuated type I interferon signalling
In: Monocytes in ischemic heart disease ‘s-Hertogenbosch: Boxpress