Histone H3.1 antibody | 1D4F2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human histone H3.1 antibody, clone 1D4F2 recognizes histone H3 variant H3.1.
Histone H3 is one of the four core histones that make up the nucleosome core particle. Nucleosomes are the smallest subunit of chromatin and are made up of 146 bp of DNA wrapped around an octamer comprised of pairs of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4) (Smith, 1991). In contrast to histone H3.3, incorporation of histone H3.1 and H3.2 into nucleosomes is replication dependent rather than occurring throughout the cell cycle (Tagami et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.035% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- A peptide comprising amino acids 21-39 of human histone H3.1. This region is 100% identical in human histone H3.2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunofluorescence||0.4 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.2 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up