hCG antibody | INN-hFSH-158
The alpha 5 epitope is destroyed upon iodination.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
McKenna, S.D. et al. (2007) Tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-soluble high-affinity receptor complex as a TNF antagonist.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 322 (2): 822-8.
Casella, I. et al. (2008) Non-gonadotropin-releasing hormone-mediated transcription and secretion of large human glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit in human embryonic kidney-293 cells.
Endocrinology. 149: 1144-54.
Garone, L.M. et al. (2006) Biological properties of a novel follicle-stimulating hormone/human chorionic gonadotropin chimeric gonadotropin.
Endocrinology. 147: 4205-12.
Birken, S. et al. (2003) Preparation and characterization of new WHO reference reagents for human chorionic gonadotropin and metabolites.
Clin Chem. 49: 144-54.
Untergasser, G. et al. (2001) Seminal plasma factors induce in vitro PRL secretion in smooth muscle cells of the human prostate.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 86: 5577-84.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra