hCG antibody | INN-hFSH-158
The alpha 5 epitope is destroyed upon iodination.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
McKenna, S.D. et al. (2007) Tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-soluble high-affinity receptor complex as a TNF antagonist.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 322 (2): 822-8.
Casella, I. et al. (2008) Non-gonadotropin-releasing hormone-mediated transcription and secretion of large human glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit in human embryonic kidney-293 cells.
Endocrinology. 149: 1144-54.
Garone, L.M. et al. (2006) Biological properties of a novel follicle-stimulating hormone/human chorionic gonadotropin chimeric gonadotropin.
Endocrinology. 147: 4205-12.
Birken, S. et al. (2003) Preparation and characterization of new WHO reference reagents for human chorionic gonadotropin and metabolites.
Clin Chem. 49: 144-54.
Untergasser, G. et al. (2001) Seminal plasma factors induce in vitro PRL secretion in smooth muscle cells of the human prostate.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 86: 5577-84.