hCG antibody | INN-hFSH-132
|Mouse anti hCG (Alpha 4 Epitope) antibody, clone INN-hFSH-132 is a high affinity antibody recognising the alpha 4 epitope of the alpha-subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), hLH, hFSH, hTSH and free alpha-subunit.
The recognised epitope comprises amino-acids alpha 15 to alpha 22 of the human sequence.
Mouse anti hCG (Alpha 4 Epitope) antibody, clone INN-hFSH-132 will not cross-react with glycoprotein hormones of various animal species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using steam heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for hCG antibody
Berger, P. et al. (1988) Antigenic features of human follicle stimulating hormone delineated by monoclonal antibodies and construction of an immunoradiomometric assay.
Endocrinology. 123 (5): 2351-9.
Berger, P. et al. (1990) Monoclonal antibodies against the free subunits of human chorionic gonadotrophin.
J Endocrinol. 125 (2): 301-9.
Dirnhofer, S. et al. (1994) Free alpha subunit of human chorionic gonadotrophin: molecular basis of immunologically and biologically active domains.
J Endocrinol. 140 (1): 145-54.
Zimmermann, G. et al. (2009) Epithelial human chorionic gonadotropin is expressed and produced in human secretory endometrium during the normal menstrual cycle.
Biol Reprod. 80:1053-65.
Untergasser, G. et al. (2001) Seminal plasma factors induce in vitro PRL secretion in smooth muscle cells of the human prostate.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 86: 5577-84.
Zenzmaier, C. et al. (2011) Decreased levels of genuine large free hCG alpha in men presenting with abnormal semen analysis.
Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 9: 114.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up