hCG antibody | INN-hFSH 100
Mouse anti hCG (alpha 2 Epitope) antibody, clone INN-hFSH 100 recognizes the a&lpha;2 epitope expressed on the common subunit of human CG, LLH, LFSH and LTSH.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01215 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CGA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||10 ug/ml|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Van den Steen, P. et al. (1997) Immunoreactivity for the alpha-subunit of the pituitary glycoprotein hormones in pulmonary neuroendocrine cells of developing human lung and various perinatal diseases.
Regul Pept. 70:37-48.
Birken, S. et al. (2003) Preparation and characterization of new WHO reference reagents for human chorionic gonadotropin and metabolites.
Clin Chem. 49: 144-54.