hCG antibody | INN-hCG-68
This antibody recognises the beta 7 epitope on hCG beta.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01233 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CGB Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1 Clone INN-hCG-68 recognizes hCG (Beta 7 epitope) under non-reducing conditions, see Ben-Menahem, D.et al. for details.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Jackson, A.M. et al. (1999) The biological action of choriogonadotropin is not dependent on the complete native quaternary interactions between the subunits.
Mol Endocrinol. 13 (12): 2175-88.
Ben-menahem, D. et al. (2001) The position of the alpha and beta subunits in a single chain variant of human chorionic gonadotropin affects the heterodimeric interaction of the subunits and receptor-binding epitopes.
J Biol Chem. 276 (32): 29871-9.