hCG antibody | INN-hCG-68
This antibody recognises the beta 7 epitope on hCG beta.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1 Clone INN-hCG-68 recognizes hCG (Beta 7 epitope) under non-reducing conditions, see Ben-Menahem, D.et al. for details.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Jackson, A.M. et al. (1999) The biological action of choriogonadotropin is not dependent on the complete native quaternary interactions between the subunits.
Mol Endocrinol. 13 (12): 2175-88.
Ben-menahem, D. et al. (2001) The position of the alpha and beta subunits in a single chain variant of human chorionic gonadotropin affects the heterodimeric interaction of the subunits and receptor-binding epitopes.
J Biol Chem. 276 (32): 29871-9.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra