hCG antibody | INN-hCG-68
Mouse anti hCG (Beta 7 Epitope)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- (BETA 7 EPITOPE)
|Mouse anti Human hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-68 recognizes free human chorionic gonadotrophin beta (hCG beta), but does not bind to holo-hGG, holo-hLH or free hLH beta
This antibody recognises the beta 7 epitope on hCG beta.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1 Clone INN-hCG-68 recognizes hCG (Beta 7 epitope) under non-reducing conditions, see Ben-Menahem, D.et al. for details.
References for hCG antibody
Jackson, A.M. et al. (1999) The biological action of choriogonadotropin is not dependent on the complete native quaternary interactions between the subunits.
Mol Endocrinol. 13 (12): 2175-88.
Ben-menahem, D. et al. (2001) The position of the alpha and beta subunits in a single chain variant of human chorionic gonadotropin affects the heterodimeric interaction of the subunits and receptor-binding epitopes.
J Biol Chem. 276 (32): 29871-9.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up