hCG antibody | INN-hCG-53
Mouse anti holo-chorilonic gonadotrophin anribody, clone INN-hCG-53 recognises epitope c2 on hCG. It does not recognize free hCG subunits.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- P01233 Related reagents
- P01215 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CGA Related reagents
- CGB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Clone INN-hCG-53 detects a band of about 47-50 kDa under non-reducing conditions.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Lei, Z.M. et al. (1993) Novel coexpression of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)/human luteinizing hormone receptors and their ligand hCG in human fallopian tubes.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 77 (3): 863-72.
Ben-Menahem, D. et al. (2001) The position of the alpha and beta subunits in a single chain variant of human chorionic gonadotropin affects the heterodimeric interaction of the subunits and receptor-binding epitopes.
J Biol Chem. 276 (32): 29871-9.
Jackson, A.M. et al. (1999) The biological action of choriogonadotropin is not dependent on the complete native quaternary interactions between the subunits.
Mol Endocrinol. 13 (12): 2175-88.
Klonisch, T. et al. (1996) Relative location of epitopes involved in synergistic antibody binding using human chorionic gonadotropin as a model.
Eur J Immunol. 26: 1897-905.