hCG antibody | INN-hCG-5
|Mouse anti hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-5 recognizes an epitope on the alpha subunits of all human glycoprotein hormones. Indirect Immunofluorescence analysis on paraffin sections of human pituitaries reveals clear staining of glycoprotein hormone producing cells. Reacts with human LH, FSH, TSH, and hCG.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ammonium salt precipitation from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 4 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells of BALB/c mice fused with the mouse myeloma cell line P3 - NS1 - Ag4.1.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for hCG antibody
Kofler, R. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): I. production, specificity, and intramolecular binding sites.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 2 (4): 212-6.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1984) Molecular mapping of the immunological surface of the hCG molecule by monoclonal antibodies.
Fresenius Z Anal Chem. 317: 727.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up