hCG antibody | INN-hCG-5
Mouse anti hCG (Alpha 3 Epitope)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- (ALPHA 3 EPITOPE)
|Mouse anti hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-5 recognizes an epitope on the alpha subunits of all human glycoprotein hormones. Indirect Immunofluorescence analysis on paraffin sections of human pituitaries reveals clear staining of glycoprotein hormone producing cells. Reacts with human LH, FSH, TSH, and hCG.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ammonium salt precipitation from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 4 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells of BALB/c mice fused with the mouse myeloma cell line P3 - NS1 - Ag4.1.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for hCG antibody
Kofler, R. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): I. production, specificity, and intramolecular binding sites.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 2 (4): 212-6.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1984) Molecular mapping of the immunological surface of the hCG molecule by monoclonal antibodies.
Fresenius Z Anal Chem. 317: 727.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up