Mouse anti hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-24 recognizes human chorionic gonadotrophin, also known as hCG or Choriogonadotropin subunit beta. Mouse anti hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-24 is a high affinity antibody recognising the beta 4 epitope on hCG. It is also reactive with hCGbeta, hCGbetacf (fragment), hCGn (nicked), hCGbetan, CTP-hCG, CTP-hCGbeta. It has minor cross reactivity with hLH and hLHbeta. No cross reaction is observed with hFSH, hTSH, or the glycoprotein hormone alpha chains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- Purified human chorionic gonadotropin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the NS1/1-Ag4.1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of hCG antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Kofler, R. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): I. production, specificity, and intramolecular binding sites.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 2 (4): 212-6.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1986) The antigenic surface of human chorionic gonadotropin as mapped by murine monoclonal antibodies.
Endocrinology. 118 (1): 189-97.
Kassanos, P. et al. (2008) Towards the development of an electrochemical biosensor for hCGbeta detection.
Physiol Meas. 29 (6): S241-54.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra