hCG antibody | INN-hCG-24
|Mouse anti hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-24 recognizes human chorionic gonadotrophin, also known as hCG or Choriogonadotropin subunit beta. Mouse anti hCG antibody, clone INN-hCG-24 is a high affinity antibody recognising the beta 4 epitope on hCG. It is also reactive with hCGbeta, hCGbetacf (fragment), hCGn (nicked), hCGbetan, CTP-hCG, CTP-hCGbeta. It has minor cross reactivity with hLH and hLHbeta. No cross reaction is observed with hFSH, hTSH, or the glycoprotein hormone alpha chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Purified human chorionic gonadotropin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the NS1/1-Ag4.1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for hCG antibody
Kofler, R. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): I. production, specificity, and intramolecular binding sites.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 2 (4): 212-6.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1986) The antigenic surface of human chorionic gonadotropin as mapped by murine monoclonal antibodies.
Endocrinology. 118 (1): 189-97.
Kassanos, P. et al. (2008) Towards the development of an electrochemical biosensor for hCGbeta detection.
Physiol Meas. 29 (6): S241-54.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up