GRB10 antibody | E01/5G4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human GRB10
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human GRB10 antibody recognizes growth-factor receptor bound protein 10, also known as GRB10 adapter protein or Insulin receptor-binding protein Grb-IR.
GRB10 is a signal adapter protein involved in a number of cellular processes including growth control, cellular proliferation, and insulin signaling. GRB10 may play a functional role in motor neurons and other neuronal tissues (Plasschaert and Bartolomei, 2015).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-282 of human GRB10
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human GRB10 antibody detects a band of 67 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up