FSH antibody | INN-hFSH-60
Mouse anti HumanFSH beta 2, clone INN-hFSH-60 is directed against the Beta 2 epitope of the Beta subunit of hFSH, INN-hFSH-60 shows strong reactions with hFSH and beta-hFSH, but no cross-reactivity with hTSH, hLH, hCG, alpha-hCG or alpha-hFSH. The recognition site is located near the alpha 1 binding site on the hFSH molecule. It is not compatible with other anti-hFSH-beta antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01225 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of FSH antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Pituitary Gland
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for FSH antibody
Berger, P. (1985) [Molecular morphology of placental and pituitary hormones: epitope mapping with monoclonal antibodies].
Wien Klin Wochenschr. 97 (14): 573-81.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1986) The antigenic surface of human chorionic gonadotropin as mapped by murine monoclonal antibodies.
Endocrinology. 118 (1): 189-97.