FSH antibody | INN-hFSH-60
Mouse anti Human FSH Beta 2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- BETA 2
|Mouse anti HumanFSH beta 2, clone INN-hFSH-60 is directed against the Beta 2 epitope of the Beta subunit of hFSH, INN-hFSH-60 shows strong reactions with hFSH and beta-hFSH, but no cross-reactivity with hTSH, hLH, hCG, alpha-hCG or alpha-hFSH. The recognition site is located near the alpha 1 binding site on the hFSH molecule. It is not compatible with other anti-hFSH-beta antibodies.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Pituitary Gland
References for FSH antibody
Berger, P. (1985) [Molecular morphology of placental and pituitary hormones: epitope mapping with monoclonal antibodies].
Wien Klin Wochenschr. 97 (14): 573-81.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1986) The antigenic surface of human chorionic gonadotropin as mapped by murine monoclonal antibodies.
Endocrinology. 118 (1): 189-97.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
MCA338153312 158550 164619 L0215
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up