FSH antibody | INN-hFSH-117
Mouse anti Human FSH Intact
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human FSH antibody, clone INN-hFSH-117 recognizes the c1 epitope on holo-FSH. No cross-reaction is detected in RIA with hFSH Beta or any other human glycoprotein hormone or subunit thereof.
This antibody recognises a conformational epitope on intact hFSH which is located near the alpha1, alpha2 and alpha4 epitopes (Berger et al. 1988).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for FSH antibody
Ryding, J. et al. (2013) Comparison of two direct neutralizing assay formats using recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone as agonist.
J Immunol Methods. 400-401: 87-96.
Zandian, M. & Jungbauer, A. (2009) An immunoaffinity column with a monoclonal antibody as ligand for human follicle stimulating hormone.
J Sep Sci. 32 (10): 1585-91.
Berger, P. et al. (1988) Antigenic features of human follicle stimulating hormone delineated by monoclonal antibodies and construction of an immunoradiomometric assay.
Endocrinology. 123 (5): 2351-9.
Madersbacher, S. & Berger, P. (1991) Double wavelength measurement of 3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) provides a three-fold enhancement of the ELISA measuring range.
J Immunol Methods. 138 (1): 121-4.
Madersbacher, S. et al. (1992) Increased ELISA sensitivity using a modified method for conjugating horseradish peroxidase to monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol Methods. 152 (1): 9-13.
Madersbacher, S. et al. (1993) Time-resolved immunofluorometry and other frequently used immunoassay types for follicle-stimulating hormone compared by using identical monoclonal antibodies.
Clin Chem. 39 (7): 1435-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up