FSH antibody | INN-hFSH-117
This antibody recognises a conformational epitope on intact hFSH which is located near the alpha1, alpha2 and alpha4 epitopes (Berger et al. 1988).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human FSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC for one month or at -20oC for longer.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of FSH antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for FSH antibody
Berger, P. et al. (1988) Antigenic features of human follicle stimulating hormone delineated by monoclonal antibodies and construction of an immunoradiomometric assay.
Endocrinology. 123 (5): 2351-9.
Madersbacher, S. & Berger, P. (1991) Double wavelength measurement of 3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) provides a three-fold enhancement of the ELISA measuring range.
J Immunol Methods. 138 (1): 121-4.
Madersbacher, S. et al. (1992) Increased ELISA sensitivity using a modified method for conjugating horseradish peroxidase to monoclonal antibodies.
J Immunol Methods. 152 (1): 9-13.
Madersbacher, S. et al. (1993) Time-resolved immunofluorometry and other frequently used immunoassay types for follicle-stimulating hormone compared by using identical monoclonal antibodies.
Clin Chem. 39 (7): 1435-9.